About RoboCup Singapore Open 2016
RoboCup Singapore Open cum National Selection of RoboCupJunior 2016 aims to promote innovation using robotics and select the best teams to represent Singapore in the RoboCup World Championship 2016, to be held in Leipzig, Germany, 30 June – 4 July 2016.
Date: Thu, 31 March – Sat, 2 April, 2016
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY!
- Any changes of registration information, such as participant names, swap of leagues, etc. are strictly NOT allowed once the registration is closed.
1.RoboCupJunior Soccer | Rule
- Light Weight League – Primary
- Light Weight League – Secondary
- Open League (No Age Group)
2.RoboCupJunior Rescue | Rule
- Rescue Line – Primary,
- Rescue Line – Secondary
3.RoboCupJunior On Stage| Rule
- On Stage – Primary,
- On Stage – Secondary
4.RoboCupJunior CoSpace Rescue | Rule
- CoSpace Rescue – Primary,
- CoSpace Rescue – Secondary,
5.CoSpace Dance | 2016 Rule will be linked
- CoSpace Dance – Primary,
- CoSpace Dance – Secondary
6.CoSpace Rescue (Novice Team*) | Rule
- CoSpace Rescue – Primary,
- CoSpace Rescue – Secondary
*This sub-league is only for teams first time to participate in the CoSpace Rescue Challenge. The winning team of this category will not be selected for the RoboCup International Competition.
7.CoSpace Grand Prix | Rule
- CoSpace Grand Prix – Primary,
- CoSpace Grand Prix – Secondary
Robotics and Maker Academy Challenges
8.Make Code Challenge | 2016 Rule will be linked
- Make Code Challenge – Primary,
- Make Code Challenge – Secondary
9.CoSpace@Home| 2016 Rule will be linked
- CoSpace@Home – Secondary
The invited RoboCup Major teams will demonstrate the Major league categories. They are RoboCup Soccer, RoboCup Rescue, and RoboCup@Home.
Organizers and Sponsors
Notice to All Participants
Do’s & Don’ts
• It is each participant’s responsibility to take care of their properties, including robots, computers, tools, equipment and personal belongings that he/she brings to the event. Teams are strongly advised not to leave any valuable equipment and personal belongings unattended.
• Teams are advised to bring back their own robots at the end of each day during the competition.
• Teams are not allowed to have meals inside the team area and competition area.
• No littering. Proper placement of large props/tools. Keep the competition venue clean and tidy.
• Proper use of tools. Students must be adequately trained for using tools.
• In event of a fire, please exit the event venue through the designated safety exit in an orderly manner.
• No short-circuiting, overloading of the power socket. No faulty equipment to be plug-in.
• Mentors are to ensure the team delivers the right value and attitude during RoboCup Singapore Open.
• Each participant grants the Organising Committee permission, with respect to all photographs, or videos that have been taken of the participant and the robots during the event. Each participant releases and discharges the Organising Committee and its photographers, agents, from all claims with the use of such photographs, film or video. Please inform the Organising Committee if you have any objections.
RoboCup Singapore Open Organising Committee
31 March 2016